Mortgages to help you purchase a property come in many shapes and styles. At California Funding, we are proud to offer literally dozens of choices for almost any situation, and our professional expertise can help you through the maze.
For example, we offer:
- Financing for your first home, or any one thereafter.
- Mortgages for vacation or retirement homes.
- Long-term financing for investment (rental) properties.
- Lot loans when you are buying a lot on which to build a primary residence or vacation home.
- Construction loans when you are ready to build that residence or vacation home.
- Special mortgages designed for no down payment, no closing costs out-of-pocket, or low down payment, low closing costs.
- Alternative financing for persons with previous credit problems.
Our financing choices include FHA loans, VA loans, Cal-Vet, standard Conforming Conventional loans and Non-Conforming (“jumbo”) loans. Within these choices, you will find 100% conventional financing and FHA loans with a second trust deed through the State of California that allows you to buy a home with no down payment. All loans have certain qualifying criteria that must be met.
For instance, the California home financing program is available for owner-occupancy only, sometimes for first-time home buyers only, sometimes for buyers with certain income limitations, and always as the funds are available from the State. However, it provides an excellent way for people to buy a home with little or no down payment and often the closing costs can be financed also.
The amount of home you can afford depends on your income and your debts, and your credit history. Contact Daryl Roe at California Funding, for further information and to discuss the type of loan that will work best for you.